Usage of Insurance-Broker.biz
Terms and conditions of site usage
Usage of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions.
Your use of this website constitutes your agreement to accept and comply with all of these Terms and Conditions herein which may vary at any time and for which it is your responsibility to ensure that you are familiar with and any changes to such information.
None of the information on this website constitutes an offer to contract.
Whilst we use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, errors may occur. We can not give any warranty or representation as to the accuracy of the information and we do not accept responsibility for errors or omissions or for any action or decisions based on the information provided on this site.
Your use of this website is entirely at your risk. The information and materials provided on this website is of a general nature only and can not be regarded as constituting advice or recommendation prudential or other. We do not accept any liability whatsoever for any direct, indirect, special or consequential losses or damages incurred of whatever nature, including but not limited to loss of profits, anticipated savings, revenues, data, goodwill or contracts resulting from such use.
We do not set any cookies on your computer, however other sites linked to from our site may do so.
- Our website contains links to third parties’ websites. Any hypertext links and deep links between our website and any third party website are provided for your convenience only and we accept no liability whatsoever for the contents of any such third party website or the consequences of such use.
- We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by English law all liability that might arise in connection with or as a result of third party website material causing any damage, costs, injury or loss of any kind.
- Please note when you visit a third party website the provisions of our agreement do not apply to any personal data collected and processed by that website.
- Higos Insurance Services Ltd takes all reasonable steps to ensure that any information you provide via e-mail forms on this website is kept secure, however the security of e-mails can not be guaranteed. Consequently, your privacy can not be guaranteed which is why we only ask for minimal contact data. There is no guarantee that any e-mails sent will be received by us and acted upon by our brokers or employee
- Any and all data supplied to Higos Insurance Services Ltd via email or other webform shall be treated in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Data may be passed to a range of insurance brokers, underwriters, managing general agents and insurance companies for the purposes of providing quotes for insurance.
- These Terms and Conditions apply only to your use of the Site. If you subscribe to or use any of the services offered herein, you to agree to be bound by the terms of another agreement setting out the basis upon which such services are provided.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and they are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.