Restaurant Cafe Diner and Take-Away Insurance Brokers

Competitive insurance quotes from the UK's leading restaurant insurance specialists

If you own or operate an establishment that serves food and drink to the public then you can take advantage of specialist insurance schemes designed to cover all risks that a restaurant or cafe might face.


Our cover includes buildings only for property owners, contents only for tenants and leaseholders or buildings and contents full covers for owner proprieters. Full public, employers and product liability can be covered including cover for food poisoning. Additionally window glass and fixtures, money, personal accident and assault and deep fat frying can be covered.


Please complete our enquiry form below and a specialist restaurant and cafe insurance broker will call you back with advice and no obligation quotes to cover all your risks.


Contact Name

Telephone Number

Contact Email

Brief details of your insurance requirements


To prevent spam, please enter the exact word in the box above

Higos Insurance Services Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 302690)

Company registered in England and Wales. Company Registration No. 2667978

Registered office: Higos Insurance Services Ltd, 7 Cary Court, Somerton Business Park, Bancombe Road, Somerton, Somerset, TA11 6SB

Tel: 01278 343 360 Fax: 01458 274 196 Email:

Copyright 2002-2017

Please read our terms of business & privacy policy