Pub Insurance Brokers

Public House, Inns, Licenced Premises, Bars and Wine Bar insurance quotes from specialist insurance broker schemes

If you own run or manage a public house or licenced premises you will need a specialist pub insurance policy.

Typically this combined policy offers buildings cover including fixtures and fittings, contents, money in safe, stock, freezer breakdown cover, fidelity guarantee for employees and loss of liquer licence, as well as employers and public liability insurance.


Often the building will be owned by a brewery or distribution chain however pub landlords will still require contents cover for their personal effects. Due to the nature of the business pub landlords and managers often find motor insurance hard to obtain. Speak to our brokers about specialist schemes for workers living in licenced premises.


Our brokers specialise in pub cover and can offer you a range of quotes to suit your needs.

Contact us using the form below and we will offer you free no obligation quotes to cover any apsect of your licenced premises insurance.



Contact Name

Telephone Number

Contact Email

Brief details of your licenced premises insurance requirements


To prevent spam, please enter the exact word in the box above

Higos Insurance Services Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 302690)

Company registered in England and Wales. Company Registration No. 2667978

Registered office: Higos Insurance Services Ltd, 7 Cary Court, Somerton Business Park, Bancombe Road, Somerton, Somerset, TA11 6SB

Tel: 01278 343 360 Fax: 01458 274 196 Email:

Copyright 2002-2017

Please read our terms of business & privacy policy